EASE has been created to provide a single, coherent body of competence and guidance that brings together the many diverse groups currently working in the energy storage field.
Consequently, EASE will act asa sound and visible advocate of energy storage in Europe.
By joining us you will have the chance to...
- stimulate the development of innovative energy storage technologies and energy storage uses
- foster the European implementation of energy storage technologies in the Energy & Climate policy context
- promote and support both the analysis and the impact of the use of energy storage in the enhancement of the grid reliability
- benefit from and opt in to shared cost studies and to have exclusive access to EASE internal technical data
- access EASE expertise from R&D, consulting, industries and utilities
- exchange technical information or issues with other members of EASE
- maintaining links to storage users’ associations like Smart Grids
- network with other members of EASE and other leading European storage experts
Documents of interest:
- Value for potential members (full version)
- EASE Statutes (EN)
- Membership categories
For more information do not hesitate to contact the EASE secretariat